Based on our members’ needs, our newly created Safety Orientation is geared toward companies looking for:
- A new hire Safety Orientation and/or
- An annual Safety Orientation refresher
This half-day Safety Orientation will be held onsite at your company’s facility, for your employees’ convenience.It will include an initial consultation with your company’s leadership, to determine your specific needs.Below is a list of covered topics, that can be modified, based upon the initial consultation:
- Employer and Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Health & Safety Procedures Related to Employee’s Assigned Job Task
- First Aid and Reporting Illnesses and Injuries
- Accident/Incident Reporting Procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Emergency procedures … Are you prepared?
- Work Place Hazardous Material Information
- OSHA’s Fatal Four – Struck-By, Caught Between, Electrocution, and Falls
- Specific needs – based on initial consultation with company leadership
Instructor: Dan Johnston - With extensive experience in the construction industry, Dan offers education and safety trainings for ABC, Central PA Chapter members. He is owner of Point to Point Safety and Consulting and provides safety consultations throughout the East Coast.
Cost: $399 (price includes travel time and resources)
$599 (for more than 50 employees, price includes travel time and resoures)
Registration: Please contact Terri Confer at [email protected] or 814.353.1999 to schedule the initial consultation.